The Eagle River Complex, located 50 kilometres due west of Wawa, Ontario, consists of two operating gold mines which have been developed using common infrastructure and feeding the same mill.
The properties consist of two claim groups totaling over 11,000 hectares, the Eagle River Underground Mine (producing since 1995), the Mishi Open Pit Mine (started production in 2002) and common mineral processing facilities located adjacent to the Mishi Open Pit and permitted at 1,200 tonnes per day with plans to expand to 1,500 tonnes per day.
- 1,000,000+ ozs @9.1 g/t in the Hemlo/Wawa gold camp
- Two high grade gold deposits feeding a central mill
- Mine expansion initiated in 2015
- Since Q1 2014, 60% increase in mill throughput
- Mill operating at 800 - 1,000 tonnes/day
- Exploration drilling in progress with potential to double mine life at both operation
Eagle River - Underground (Reserve grade 9.2 g/t Au)
Mishi - Open Pit (Reserve grade 2.1g/t Au)
The contents of this page have been verified and approved by the Company’s VP Exploration, Michael Michaud, P. Geo. a “Qualified Person” for the purpose of National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects. Please refer to Company AIF available on the Company’s website and sedar.com